If your budget gaming desires have brought you here looking for the best gaming motherboard under 100, you’re in the right place. Well, buying high-end and some expensive motherboards is not everyone’s cup of tea. Some people are like you and me as they don’t get time to go for extensive and intense gaming sessions. However, if this heart still urges to buy something extraordinary on a low-budget motherboard for casual gaming, it should have it without regretting anything.
At a Glance:
So, if your search has brought you here, you are going to get what you came here for. I’ve collected some finest budget gaming motherboards that will help you in fulfilling your daily gaming desires. Therefore, make yourself comfortable and start reading with me.
Because today, I’m gonna give you a cheap, durable, and qualitative motherboard so that you can have your favorite games on the go. Please stick with me till the end of the article and we will both figure out something extraordinary for you. Let’s get started.
- Quick Shopping Tips For Buying The Best $100 Gaming Motherboard:
- Design and Construction:
- Cooling mechanisms:
- RAM and Ports:
- Our Rcommendations: Best Gaming Motherboard Under 100 In 2022
- ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
- MSI Arsenal Gaming
- ASUS Prime Z390-A
- MSI Performance Gaming
- MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151
- ASRock B450M STEEL
- GIGABYTE B365M
- MSI MPG Z390 Gaming
- Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Shopping Tips For Buying The Best $100 Gaming Motherboard:
For choosing a great motherboard under this budget, let’s give you some quick shopping tips that will help you in making an easy decision. Here you go.
Design and Construction:
First, check out that your motherboard comes with a solid design and robust constructively because you will need it. That’s recommended to specify this thing as your motherboard must stay durable for a longer period:
Under a budget of 100 bucks, you won’t be able to find a motherboard that must support the latest faster processors. However, it will suit best all those causal performative CPUs that help you out in your daily gaming as well as computing needs. Moreover, mostly the motherboard under this budget would come having an AM4 Socket which is compatible with Ryzen processors.
Make sure that your chosen motherboard has some quality heatsinks designed for keeping the performance of your system on the go. If it will have these, you will never lag out from the performative desires. Because ultimately your system won’t burn out by causing too much heat when you go for extensive workloads.
RAM and Ports:
If you are choosing a motherboard, ensure that it is paired with DDR4 RAM slots and a little good connectivity option. Because without that, you won’t be able to worth your 100 bucks.
In this case, your motherboard must have enough USB, HDMI, and other needed ports. Plus, be sure to check whether it is a Micro Atx, ATX, or mini ATX motherboard.
However, if you don’t know the main difference between these form factors. You can read our article on the difference between these three motherboard form factors.
Our Rcommendations: Best Gaming Motherboard Under 100 In 2022
|Best AMD Gaming Motherboard Under 100||Check Price|
|Best Cheap Gaming Motherboard Under 100||Check Price|
|Best Asus Gaming Motherboard Under 100|
|Best Budget Gaming Motherboard Under 100|
|Best ATX Gaming Motherboard Under 100|
|Best AM4 Motherboard Under $100||Check Price|
|Best Micro ATX Gaming Motherboard Under 100||Check Price|
|Best MSI Gaming Motherboard Under 100||Check Price|
ASUS ROG Strix B450-F
|Memory Speed:||4400 MHz|
Being an amazing motherboard on this list, let’s introduce you to this best gaming motherboard under 100 that is here to make your dreams come true. Find every great feature inside this one that you should have inside any other high-quality motherboard out there. The durability, the love, and the appreciation all of these are gonna make this a band of bucks for you. On top of everything, the aesthetic look and the impressive noise cancellation technology will make you its fan.
The Best about ASUS ROG:
The best thing I have experienced with this best motherboard under $100 is this one with its AM4 socket compatibility, suits best to most Ryzen Processors such as Ryzen 5000 including the first, second, and third-generation CPUs. Have it with its robust constructive design that will last for a longer period with you and make you perform more and more. It also comes with plenty of ports selection and other quality features that I have listed below for making this an easy choice of yours.
- Find the best gaming connectivity with this gaming motherboard under 100 as it comes with plenty of ports including M.2 slots for binding SSDs. Also with display ports, USB type and type C, audio, and much more to figure out. You will never miss out that you need to connect a device and you are unable to find the relative port for that.
- Have Extended VRM And PCH heatsinks that will never decrease the life of your system components by offering additional cooling throughout the workloads.
- It also comes with excellent gaming audio and AI noise cancellation microphone built-in features. You can use this for strong communication while non-stop gaming.
- It is pretty easy to install and becomes DIY friendly for even a stranger because it already has an updated BIOS with a quick flashback. So, just plug in your favorite components and make it live longer.
- You can store your DDR4 RAM over this motherboard for gaming.
- Moreover, you will be having an unmatched personalization with this motherboard by its RGB lighting with Armoury create utility. There are 2 RGB headers and a generation 2 addressable RGB header that will make your life colorful by providing effortless and unlimited customization.
Why Should You Consider This?
Well, the affordability of this motherboard with such an amazing feature for a normal gamer like you is something extraordinary. You will find the masterpiece engineering work done with this motherboard and super cool performance for keeping you online on your favorite games. Above all, you will get an aesthetic look with its marvelously designed RGB headers that when glow, you don’t need the main light inside your room.
How many fan headers does this motherboard have?
For providing efficient cooling, the motherboard comes with 6 updated heat sinks that keep the heat away?
How can I control the RGB headers?
You can download the ASUS sync software for this motherboard and can do your favorite customization.
- Easily affordable
- Best with durability and robust design
- Has extensive duty fans
- Cool with performance
- Provides RGB lightning
- Sometimes the AI OC doesn’t work
MSI Arsenal Gaming
|Memory Speed:||4133 MHz|
Did you get tired of roaming around and haven’t found the best gaming motherboard under 100? Then you should try the MSI Arsenal gaming a ruthless motherboard which is the other name of productivity and performance. Bring your excellent duty working desires and fulfill all of these by having this Best cheap gaming motherboard under 100. Yes, you heard right that the motherboard is much cheaper, even below 100 bucks. But it doesn’t mean it is lacking any features that you would love getting inside a decent motherboard.
Your MSI will suit best with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation Ryzen as well as Ryzen with VGA Graphics and other Athlon processors. No hard feelings but I have to say that this motherboard is not built for pairing heavy-duty processors with it. But it doesn’t mean you cannot create your own system with this piece of the pie. Of course, you can as it provides you the AM4 socket which is compatible with most Ryzen processors. There are plenty of blessings to talk about but I would ask you to explore the below-given list for that.
- With this motherboard, you get the support of mounting a faster DDR4 Ram that oscillates up to 4133 MHz. It kills those so-called games in seconds and makes you perform more and more.
- You can have it as it also provides you with the demanded solution for cooling. It comes with Extended heat sink designs that never let the heat remain inside your case. Have the advanced MSI PWM technology and impressive circuit design that ensures that your processor must run at an advanced speed.
- For providing the needed connectivity, it gives you 1 turbo M.2 slot, USB 3.2 gen2, and other quality ports.
- You can also use its latest features such as the core boost and Ram boost features to access more cores and experience more performance than ever before.
Why Should You Consider this?
You should consider the best gaming motherboard under 100 because it has all the features that must come under a budget of 100 bucks. Once you have your arsenal, nothing can stop you from making your budget gaming dreams come true. However, don’t go for the 11th and 10th generation processors with it. It will mind and won’t provide you with the demanded performance because the motherboard is not designed for that.
What is the chipset type with this motherboard?
It is an AMD B450.
Can I buy this motherboard for my 9th generation processor?
No, you don’t. Because of that, you should try something expensive and bigger.
- Cheap motherboard
- Good with quality features
- Has an impressive cooling solution
- Suits best to the mid and standard level processors
- Has enough ports
- Not designed to work with heavy-duty processors
ASUS Prime Z390-ABest Pick
|Memory Speed:||2400 MHz|
Who would have known that even a budget of 100 dollars could bring a motherboard for you that is efficient and supportive enough to work with heavy-duty processors? Well, I did, and just for you. So, give your eyes a little strain and have a look at this ASUS Prime Z390-A, the best Asus gaming motherboard under 100. The quality is super amazing, the durability is long-lasting and the work bearing capacity is unimaginable, that’s why the product has made its place at this point of this list consisting of some best motherboards under 100.
By keeping your budget gaming desires in mind, this best motherboard for gaming under 100 is designed specifically to fit with all of the latest processors. You can bring your latest 9th generation and 8th generation intel processors and can easily pair them with this masterpiece. You will be enjoying the speedy and comprehensive connectivity, advanced cooling features, and much more inside this one. So, why not take a little deeper look into the specs of this motherboard?
- The motherboard comes with revamped 5-way optimization technology that provides excellent and improved memory overclocking. You can buy this motherboard if you have intentions to overclock your system later.
- The extraordinary protection with 5X protection standard 3 hardware level safeguards and including the safe slot core plus LAN Guard will provide enough protection to your PC components.
- Have this motherboard for its 8 channel HD gaming audio features that provide blasting audio sounds during your high end gaming intervals.
- You will also enjoy the extended connectivity of M.2, USB ports, and DRAM for best overclocking as well as stability.
Why Should You Consider this?
The best reason for buying this best $100 motherboard for gaming is its capability to work with powerful processors and provide the best overlocking for later upgrading purposes. You don’t need to look around. Just get your system ready and mind yourself into your most sophisticated gaming enthusiasm.
Does this motherboard come with M.2 connectivity?
Yes, it does so.
What is the RAM speed of this motherboard?
The maximum RAM speed it can provide is 2400MHz with its DDR4 RAM compatibility.
- Compatible with latest Intel processors
- Has best constructive design
- Extended and long lasting durability
- Best for overlocking on later purposes
- Available at a very reasonable budget
- A little low storage capacity
MSI Performance GamingBudget Pick
|Memory Speed:||2133 MHz|
Another best budget gaming motherboard under 100 is from the MSI bringing the cool breeze of performance and long-lasting productivity. This MSI Performance gaming motherboard is also an excellent choice for your budget build system. You can place the faster SSD storage, onboard graphics card, your desired RAM, and do much more with this best gaming motherboard under 100. It will never let you down no matter what you are trying to do and make this motherboard do for you.
With this motherboard, you will get easy compatibility for all the 1st to 3rd generation Ryzen, Ryzen with RVG, and Athlon processors. This means your Intel Processors have nothing to do with this motherboard. Moreover, you will find impressive connectivity which is the promise of MSI motherboards as they always provide more even on an extremely low budget. And for that, you can see the living example just in front of you.
- You will get DDR4 RAM support with this motherboard that works on beats.
- Also, you can pair any device and connect it with your case because this motherboard is something built to provide you with an extended set of connectivity ports. Have Turbo M.2 SSD, USB, and other Ports such as HDMI with this motherboard.
- The memory support goes up to 64GB which is enough under this price range. However, not enough for high-end gamers.
- The latest features of Core boost and memory boost are designed to provide more amazing performance.
- Have RGB lighting with this motherboard that even in this low price tag, makes you enjoy 7 different colors with 7 different effects in just one click.
- It is affordable and becomes the best choice for many gamers.
Why Should You Consider This?
You can have this motherboard because it is extremely low on the pricey side. If you don’t want to deal with your system but still don’t want it to lag ever, then this would be your best shot. You can spend your bucks on this best budget motherboard under 100 and it will stand out well for providing you faster web browsing, great multitasking, and much more on the same screen. However, the memory storage capacity is a little low with this one which is up to 64GB only.
Does this motherboard support overclocking?
Yes, you can go for that with this pretty good choice of yours.
Is it easy to install?
Well, it is DIY-friendly and pretty straightforward for installing.
- Easy to install and updated BIOS
- Pretty good features even in this low price tag
- Best for standard builds
- Durable and long-lasting
- No onboard graphics ADAPTER
MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151Staff Pick
|Memory Speed:||4400 MHz|
Let’s introduce you to an ATX form factor motherboard of this list containing some best motherboards for gaming under 100 bucks. Although you won’t get it for 100 bucks, believe me, when you will have it, you will have the lifetime solution of your high-end gaming demands.
This one is comparatively larger in size than any other motherboard on this list and comes with more advanced features as well as comprehensive connectivity ports. Do you know what the best part of this Best ATX gaming motherboard under 100? It even demanded an overclocking facility with lots of upgraded features that you might find in any other motherboard out there.
This heavy duty built motherboard is pretty good on the performance side as it is built to last and support all of those processors like Ryzen 9 5950. Now, kill the most rendering games into seconds by pairing your Intel 9t generation Core i9 to Pentium Gold processors with this gigantic piece of technology.
You can also have the processors that are easily pairable with LGA 1151 socket which is something specially built for the latest and rendering processors. With this best motherboard for gaming under 100, you can do unlimited and everlasting overclocking whenever your heart demands that. Moreover, the extremely bigger size will fit anything in it damn easily.
- Since it is an ATX motherboard, you should be doubtless free about the countless blessings that it is gonna give to a gamer like you. Have dual-channel DDR4 RAM with this motherboard that beasts up to 4400 MHz making everything possible and on time.
- It doesn’t matter whatever you do, because now you can do it more independently with its PCI-E Slots for pairing your favorite graphics cards. Moreover, you will also get the M.2 slots and NVME SSDS support inside this motherboard.
- It’s easy connectivity makes you connect any processor as it doesn’t matter whether it comes with 4 pins connector or 8 pins connector.
- It has an excellent expansion of USB ports that are there to make you connect any device with this motherboard easily and quickly.
- Moreover, the supersonic and durable design is built to last which offers long term durability and productivity.
Why Should You Consider This?
In case if you have a little large case, buying this ATX motherboard will suit you best. Because this one is some of those motherboards that never complain. You can pair any top-of-the-line processor with it, install any good amount of RAM and upgrade your system as much as you want and it will never utter a single word. It’s not because it cannot speak which is the truth, it’s because the motherboard is designed for PC builders. So, let me know if you have plans for this model.
Why is the ATX model best to consider?
It is because an ATX motherboard is relatively large in size. It has more connectivity and it supports a number of graphics cards which makes your gaming experience worthwhile.
- An ATX form factor motherboard which is affordable
- Best with construction, design, and longtime durability
- Have industry-leading features hardly to find with lower models
- Best for high-end gamers and for those who want a single solution of all the problems
- A little larger in size so you will need a big case
ASRock B450M STEEL
|Memory Speed:||2400 MHz|
It won’t be a lie if I would call this motherboard the cheapest motherboard on this list. But it doesn’t mean that you are lacking in something. Yes, the quality is still here, and asking you to give a try to this best am4 motherboard under $100. This Motherboard from ASRock is much loved on the internet and due to its positive rating, it has qualified for this list. Now, let’s see what it can do for you.
If you are here, then you probably have a better idea of the compatibility of the AMD Promontory B450 chipset. Right, isn’t it? Well, even if you don’t know, then let’s make you believe that this best gaming motherboard around 100 is compatible with all the Ryzen processors that are compatible with this chipset. It is ready to pair with a wide variety of processors out there and it will stand out remarkably over providing long hours performances as well as quality workloads. But never go out of the limits, because in this price tag, the motherboard is limited.
- The motherboard comes with more in numbers of slots including a full set of USB as well as PCI E slots and much more.
- It provides you with multiple graphics support with its AMD Quad Crossfire technology. The compatible operating systems with this motherboard are Windows 10, 8, and 8.1.
- Moreover, you get the amazing feature of Realtek Audio with its high-definition Audio technology.
- It can support DDR4 RAM that works at the speed of 2400MHz.
- It can also support graphics memory of up to 64 GB which is enough under this budget.
Why should you consider this?
Well, you can consider some premium motherboards I have described above. This best motherboard for gaming PC under 100 is only for a casual gamer and if you think you are not a casual gamer and even if you were and no more from now, choosing this best gaming motherboard under 100 will never disappoint you. Make a decent purchase and bring your tools to set over this motherboard. It will provide you with the bank of performance you always long for.
Are there any RGB features?
Yes, the motherboard comes packed with it.
Is it easily affordable?
Yes, the motherboard is available for under 100 bucks.
- Effective and efficient
- Works perfect for casual gamers
- RGB featuring
- Large compatibility
- Not supporting the top-tier processors
|Memory Speed:||2666 MHz|
The second last most famous one of the best gaming motherboards is this GIGABYTE B365M motherboard that is also another name of the impressive pack of features and countless blessings. The build quality is super amazing with some strong structuring that is designed in a way that even if the temperature gets too hot, your motherboard must be able to bear it.
The best micro ATX gaming motherboard under 100 is best with standard size casings and can be easily installed there. You don’t need to follow the hard and fast rules for placing this motherboard in these systems because micro ATX form factor motherboards are pretty easy to install.
Since this best gaming motherboard for $100 is a micro Atx motherboard, you won’t find anything missing which is important for a particular best quality motherboard out there. It is standing on the higher grounds for supporting the 9th and 8th generation intel core processors and it is designed especially for these. Moreover, you will have faster RAM configuration and other quality features inside this motherboard.
- The motherboard is easily supporting some best processors such as 9th and 8th generation intel core CPUs as well as Ryzen 7 3700x etc.
- It comes with a dual-channel Non-ECC unbuffered faster DDR4 RAM that works at great frequency 2666 MHz providing you a good response while rendering.
- Have a hybrid-built high-quality PWM design that is built to last.
- It also has some premium Audio capacitors that with their Audio Noise guard with Led trace path lighting makes your gaming experience fantastic. Because not only you will be enjoying the excellent audio features, but also the colorful light with this motherboard.
- Have a good amount of ports including SATA interface, ultra-fast M.2, and PCI-e gen3x4 slots for easy connectivity.
Why Should You Consider This?
This micro Atx form factor motherboard suits best your daily nonstop rendering desires and provides you enough connectivity for bringing devices together. You can have it by spending not too much money but still, it will solve your problems pretty easily. The hybrid design is something that will stay durable for a long time and make you perform everlasting.
Does it support the AM4 processor?
The motherboard is basically designed for the intel processors only by an intel chipset compatibility. So, it will work well with these instead of AM4 processors.
What is the storage capacity of this motherboard?
The storage capacity of this motherboard goes up to 64Gb.
- Easily affordable
- Mid-range size motherboard
- Has plenty of ports for connectivity
- Durable design that will last longer
- Best for casual gamers
- Little low storage capacity
MSI MPG Z390 Gaming
|Memory Speed:||4400 MHz|
The last one being one of the best gaming motherboards under 100 on this list is here to give your tired mood an impression. Yes, this is another best MSI gaming motherboard under 100 is coming with all the blessings you want for a budget gaming pc or to build a system. The motherboard is very astonishing with its strong built and everlasting performance. Therefore, let’s go for the performance of this motherboard.
The motherboard is solid enough to support the 9th generation core i9, i7, i5, and 8th generation intel core processors. It comes with an LGA 1151 socket that is compatible with other quality processors and stands high enough for building some performative rigs. You can also consider this motherboard for its faster memory speed capacity and durable constructive design that never fades away.
- The motherboard comes supported with dual channel DDR4 RAM that operates up to 4400MHz. You can have never-ending performance sessions and gaming on the go with this motherboard.
- It has 2 TURBO M.2 memory slots with TURBO USB ports and an extended set of heatsinks. It makes you connect more by simply offering more.
- The Wi-Fi module with Intel CNVi is intel ready and makes the possibility of faster internet for speed gaming.
- No doubt, you can use this motherboard for building a system that would work best over streaming, gaming, and graphics-intensive purposes.
- It is also compatible with gaming consoles.
Why Should You Consider This?
There are more than enough reasons for not ignoring this motherboard and the first one is its ergonomic circuits design. It comes compatible with large and latest processors. Moreover, it has faster RAM support for speedy workloads and getting things done on time. Above all, you will get all of these in a relatively small budget of up to 200 dollars which might not meet your budget expectations. But will definitely meet your never ending performances.
What Operating Systems are compatible with this motherboard?
The motherboard is compatible with Windows 10, 8, and 8.1.
- Built for the most powerful processors
- Best for enduring tasks
- Have ergonomic design
- Faster RAM support
- No standoffs included
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best gaming motherboard under 100?
The best gaming motherboard under 100 bucks you can have inside this list is ASUS ROG Strix B450-F motherboard. You can have it for building a standard duty built that will provide you efficient performances and much more to work on. The best to talk about this motherboard is its comparatively good size and excellent working RAM.
Which motherboard is best for gaming?
If you want the best motherboard for gaming, you will have to expand your pocket a little. Because for big title games, you need a motherboard that can easily hold some hardcore components. In this case, you can consider buying the MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 motherboard which is something specially built for gaming and rendering performances.
Is a gaming motherboard under 100 worth it?
To be fair enough, the motherboard for gaming under 100 would suit best for your standard gaming sessions. This would easily support your AMD processors and pair them with good compatible RAMs. However, if you want to go for something more robust, you must consider something above 200 bucks and this will be your lifetime solution providing a platform for all types of games to play.
Should I consider an RGB featuring a motherboard for gaming under 100?
Yes, go for it. Because a motherboard with this feature will not only suit your games best but will also provide you an aesthetic look. This will make your friends feel jealous as you will have something extraordinary working inside your room.
Finally, I hope that you have got your best gaming motherboard under 100 and it suits you best for your never-ending playtimes. Just have it and kill those super needed daily basis workloads with some impressive technologies. On the other hand, if you have considered something above this, you can go for unlimited overclocking. But if you are still confused, you can consider any product from the list given at a glance.
This will make your purchase easier and satisfactory because those three products are highly recommended. In the end, thanks for reading this comprehensive piece of information. Take much care of yourself. Keep reading and stay up to date. Have a very pleasant day!