Is your CPU producing a little more heat than usual, and you don’t have much budget to buy a heavy-duty and expensive CPU cooler for that? Give a pat on your shoulders because you have landed on a suitable planet. Today, you will be able to get the best CPU cooler under 50. That is something too economical for having a solution for dealing with your CPU temperature rising problem.
At a Glance:
A Cooler under this budget will give you all the necessary features an expensive one should provide. Also, you will easily be able to install it inside your system case. However, choosing such a product is a daunting task if you don’t have the correct information and guidance. But worry not because we are here to make that easier for you.
We collected the 8 best CPU coolers for under $50 with deep research and high recommendations. Moreover, we will also guide you on how you can make a decent purchase through our quick shopping tips. So, make yourself comfortable and start this journey with us because today, you are gonna get for what you are making this effort.
Some Quick Shopping Tips for Buying the Best $50 CPU Cooler:
If you are not a tech-savvy person, let’s give you some quick buying tips that will help you find the best CPU cooler under this budget. These are as follows:
Fans and Heat pipes:
Both matter a lot when you consider buying a cooler for your CPU. So, make sure that you get a cooler with good fans that must be efficient enough to get you through every difficulty. Also, make sure the heat pipes are well oriented and designed to provide excellent airflow through the case.
When a fan works, it makes some noise which could get a little disturbing in calm situations. So, you must make sure that your chosen CPU cooler doesn’t produce much noise if you are not that noise-like.
Your chosen best CPU cooler for under 50 must be compatible with your system, especially with the CPU you are getting this for. It must be compatible with some latest and old AMD as well as Intel Sockets so that you can easily fit it inside the case of your PC.
Most of the CPU coolers come with a 4 pin power connector that is easier to install. Therefore, make sure that your particular one is also good enough that you can install it easily inside your system. That would be great. Now, let’s have a look at the top picks of today’s article and make you choose your best product of the day.
Here Are Our Recommendations For Best CPU Cooler Under 50
|Best Value CPU Cooler|
|Best RGB CPU Cooler under 50||Check Price|
|Best CPU Air Cooler under 50||Check Price|
|Best Silent CPU Cooler under 50||Check Price|
|Best Budget CPU Cooler under 50|
|Best MSI CPU Cooler under 50|
|Best Liquid CPU Cooler under 50||Check Price|
ARCTIC ACFRE00060A Freezer 34 eSports DUOStaff Pick
|Dimensions:||7.48 x 5.12 x 4.33 inches|
|Noise level:||0.5 Sone|
Talking about the first best CPU cooler under 500 in this post, the ARCTIC is something you should love and fall for. The incredible design, the construction, and the features are just killing. Let us know that, one of our team members has brought this CPU cooler and tested it for casual gaming CPUs, and it really came out a band of the bucks. Therefore, considering this will not let you down when you perform games or render faster FPS over Quality Display.
This good CPU cooler for $50 provides improved heat dissipation with its evenly spread direct touch heat pipes. You get an optimized heat sink design with 54 cooling fans inside this single masterpiece. Enjoy the feature of 34 eSports Duo that provides maximum cooling whenever you have to perform out of the box.
Moreover, you get this Cooler for killing your CPU rising temperature problems for good as its heat pipes are designed in a way to make your processor take a deep breath whenever it stops performing on the go.
- The cooler contains multiple fans for faster cooling results.
- It is easy to install, and it is compatible with all of the Intel as well as AMD Sockets. You can also carry it from one place to another. It is lightweight, and a backplate covers its body from getting damaged.
- Also, its two Bionix P fans work in a push-pull mode that makes the perfect airflow possible even through the high-end gaming sessions.
- It is available at a meager price tag that even a student like you can afford.
- Moreover, producing low noise, its 120MM fans run at 200 to 2100 RPM.
- The CPU is not designed for heavy-duty processors; however, it is easily compatible with most low-profile Intel processors.
Why should You buy this?
The possible reason for buying this compact-sized best $50 CPU cooler is its low budget and easy installation with most casual Intel and AMD processors. In case you need to build a PC for medium gaming and don’t have too much money to buy a separate cooler for your rig, considering this will be the best choice to make.
Is this CPU Cooler good to buy?
Yes, you can go for it without worrying about anything.
How many fans are there inside this CPU Cooler?
There are 54 fans running inside the cooler, each with a speed of 2100 RPM to ensure constant airflow inside the case.
- Easy to install and compact
- Offering additional compatibility
- Cheap and qualitative
- Best for casual gamers
- Not designed for heavy-duty processors
Cooler Master Hyper 212
|Dimensions:||6.29 x 3.93 x 9.09 inches|
|Noise level:||26 dB|
The second most legit piece of the pie for your best needs for the best processor cooler under 500 dollars is this Cooler Master Hyper 212. The best to talk about the best RGB CPU cooler under 50 is its RGB functionality as it provides ambient light whenever it works inside your system. This makes the working experience more aesthetic and unique because you want to make your friends jealous. We have seen people doing so, and that’s why the Cooler is here to be your favorite choice.
This Cooler for making your CPU work in a cold environment comes with 4 heat pipes with exclusive direct contact technology. This makes the heat dissipation excellent, and it provides constant airflow with its 57.3 CFM. While working, the noise level is too low so you don’t get disturbed.
- The Cooler comes in a decent low-profile design that takes too much space inside your system case.
- It has got a bigger SF120R RGB fan that not only removes the heat from the case but also provides RGB lighting to make your gaming experience unique.
- Change your RGB colors with just access to a button as it contains a feature of an LED controller that lets you operate this Cooler efficiently from the outside.
- Its intelligent fan and jam protection technology make you less worried about your cables inside the system getting snagged and components getting mucked up due to heat.
- It comes with lots of options for sockets. It provides vast range compatibility for most intel as well as AMD processors. So make sure which one is yours and do not take too long to get this Cooler inside your system.
Why should you buy this?
There is a perfect reason for buying this masterpiece, the best CPU cooler for 50 dollars, because of its immense fan, broad range compatibility, low price tag, and loads of necessities. Have the colorful RGB lighting inside your room with this one. Moreover, you can operate and install this easily.
For what purpose should I buy this?
You can buy this best CPU cooler for your budget gaming desires and needs for under 50 dollars.
How many pins are with the power connector?
There are only 4 pins for easy connectivity.
- Easy to install
- Contains RGB lighting
- A big fan for anticipate cooling
- Low profile design with lots of compatibility options
- The mounting system could get more better
Noctua NH-U12S Redux
|Dimensions:||1.77 x 4.92 x 6.22 inches|
|Noise level:||25.1 dB|
In case you want a cooler for heavy-duty processors on a very reasonable budget, you shouldn’t miss this gigantic piece of equipment. The heavy-duty made an exceptional body constructed CPU cooler is here to blow your mind and provide your system the efficient cooling it deserves. It also offers straightforward and slim compatibility with most compact cases, and it has only 120mm in size. Plus, it doesn’t overheat the ram slots and works under your best desires.
Coming towards the performance of this best CPU air cooler under 50, this is an award-winning product for being a great air cooler for your system. It has a quietly working NF-P12 redux 1700 120 MM fan with PWM. It brings easy, and automatic speed controls whenever you desire different cooling in different environments. You will get the full cooling performance even under a significant load no matter what you perform on your PC.
- The Cooler is small, compact, and easily compatible with most low-profile PC cases. It does not overheat the RAM slots and makes itself a home over most ATX as well as Micro ATX motherboards.
- The fan is bigger but quieter and can be controlled in different situations to have the needed airflow.
- Its Secure Firm 2 mounting system and NT-H1 thermal paste are pretty straightforward. You can have it under most AMD and Intel CPU slots.
- Moreover, it is compatible with newer and heavy-duty CPU models such as Core i9 and AMD Ryzen 5950X. It also includes more.
Why Should You Buy This?
The most crucial reason for buying this product is its compatibility with high-end processors. Moreover, it fits easily even inside compact and small-sized cases. Plus, you are getting this at a very reasonable price. What else could you desire?
Is the fan 4 pins?
Yes, the fan is 4 pin for easy and quick connectivity.
Is it compatible with the Ryzen 7 3700x?
Yes, the CPU cooler best suits most of your Ryzen high-end processor series.
- Compact in size and compatible with most the heavy-duty CPUs
- Provides silent and perfect airflow
- Best for needed cooling situations
- It makes its place easily over different form factor motherboards
Be quiet! Pure Rock 2 Black
|Dimensions:||4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches|
|Noise level:||26.8 dB|
Be quiet! The CPU cooler is not saying this to you but saying it to itself as it is gonna produce zero noise while becoming an essential asset of your rig under a budget of 500 dollars. This best silent CPU cooler under 50 is designed perfectly for those who don’t want any noise inside their room.
Of course, nobody would want that, but this is something tranquil. However, it doesn’t miss anything that you should get under a budget of 50 dollars. We have selected this product to offer you something unique and extraordinary. So let’s have a look at how it performs.
The Pure Rock 2 is designed while keeping the essential category of PC systems in mind. The cooler with its 150W TDP cooling efficiency doesn’t let you complain about the temperature rising inside your rig as it is responsible for providing excellent cooling. It doesn’t matter whether you go for a multimedia or graphics system. The CPU cooler is best for all those high and entry-level processors.
Moreover, it contains 4 high-performing 6MM heat pipes built with HDT technology that keeps the constant airflow whenever you have to kill.
- The Cooler provides efficient cooling through its more giant 120 MM 2 PWM fans with 2100 RVM.
- The exceptional quality heat pipes are the key to excellent cooling performance. These are designed so that your system’s internal components must take a great breath.
- The durable asymmetrical construction of this Cooler avoids blocking the RAM slots whenever this Cooler performs.
- With a 26.8 dB noise level, it is one of the quietest CPU coolers under a reasonable budget of 50 dollars.
- With three years of manufacturing warranty and handy installation, the product becomes your band of the bucks.
- Moreover, it provides an extensive range of compatibility with most PC cases and AMD or Intel slots.
Why Should You Buy This?
You cannot ignore this CPU cooler because it has 2 big fans with faster cooling efficiency. It is compact and easy to install, and the durable and well-constructed body stays for a pretty long time. And it makes cooling possible without making you worried about anything.
Is it compatible with the AM4 socket?
Yes, it is.
Does it come with thermal paste?
Absolutely, there is a layer of thermal paste with this Cooler towards the unit’s base side.
- Heavy-duty made
- Extra cooling with its heat pipes
- Very convenient to install
- Best for budget people
- It May does not stand good with heavy-duty processors
ID-COOLING SE-224-XTBudget Pick
|Dimensions:||6.06 x 4.72 x 2.87 inches|
|Noise level:||32.5 dB|
Even not having 50 dollars for the best CPU cooler under $50? No problem at all because the ID-COOLING SE-224-XT is just under $30. That is too cheap and economical if you want a cooler for your processor. This best budget CPU cooler under 50 doesn’t miss any details even staying under this budget. Still, the only lag you will see is it is not compatible with high-end processors such as i9 or i7. Because this processor needed a high efficient cooling mechanism as they are designed to perform rendering graphics and work. Therefore, let’s look at how this one gets you through the difficulty.
To make sure that your CPU must be able to release the heat efficiently, this CPU cooler, when paired with the processor, becomes a blessing. It comes with 4 heat pipes and a bigger 120MM PWM fan that is the secret your CPU will never burn out. With automatic speed controls and low noise features, this Cooler fan is impressive for working in calm environments. It gives you a maximum airflow of 76.15 CFM, and it tries to produce low noise of 32.5dB. But in case this noise level is not acceptable to you, you can simply ignore this.
- The Cooler offers you a bigger fan with excellent cooling even under this price tag.
- The noise level is pretty bearable if you are not that calm person.
- Even on your Mini ITX motherboards, the Cooler doesn’t disturb the RAM slots and minds its own business.
- Its 4 direct contact heat pipes provide you with the needed anticipated cooling.
- The Cooler stands higher for making a place with most Intel and AMD sockets consisting of low-profile cases and systems.
Should You Buy this?
You should only buy this Cooler if you don’t have enough money to look for something more advanced. This will give you the necessary features and required cooling even under this budget. Be the one to share your low-profile compact system, something genuinely unique.
Does it come with a backplate?
Yes, it comes with a backplate as you don’t need to buy one separately.
- Extended compatibility with most Intel and AMD sockets
- Best with cheaper budget
- A big fan for excellent cooling
- Good with body and durability
- Not designed for heavy workloads
- It could be a little noisy for some users
MSI CPU Cooler Under $50Best Pick
|Dimensions:||5.51 x 3.31 x 6.1 inches|
|Base height:||154.94 mm|
|Noise level:||33.6 dB|
The second last great Cooler for CPU under 50 is this MSI CPU cooler. The Cooler is ready to make an easy place inside your PC case with an excellent design, solid construction, and compact shape. Have it and make your gaming dreams come true by seeing your processor work at low temperatures. This is pretty cool and decent to look at, it is easy to carry and works well in dissipating heat outside your system. So let’s have a look at how it performs.
It contains a nickel-plated copper base that will do the job for you whenever your system heats up and goes burning. The perfect airflow of 71.27 CFM is made through a large 120MM with its award-winning MSI TORX design. This works well and is quieter over 33.6 decibels by making its place inside the environment you ought to live in. Have this CPU cooler for a highly reasonable budget and go for those continuous performances you deserve to perform.
- The more excellent one contains a large 120MM fan to ensure constant airflow within the case.
- It has a deficient noise level.
- The compatibility goes higher as you can fit it with most low-profile AMD and Intel sockets.
- The RAM slots don’t get burned.
- It is small in size, easy to carry, and you can install it without facing any worries.
Should You Buy this?
For compact cases and small PC requirements, the Cooler is indeed significant. However, if that heart of yours aches for more, you should consider selecting any other product as reviewed above. It depends on your choice, but the MSI CPU cooler is worth the price.
What is the pin size for this Cooler?
It contains a 4pin power connector.
Can I pair it on an ATX motherboard?
Yes, you can.
- Small, compact, portable, and easy to install
- Available at a low price
- A large fan
- Perfect airflow
- It is not compatible with high-end processors
EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler
|Dimensions:||9.17 x 7.4 x 5.59 inches|
|Noise level:||20 dB|
Did you get exhausted while reading the lengthy reviews about some best CPU coolers under 50 dollars? No problem because we are finally at the ending point. Representing this last but never least EVGA CLC cooler for your CPU cooling needs, it is perfect to match with any processor out there. The simple design makes a good place in everyone’s heart, and you cannot deny it at all.
Coming towards how this smarty performs, for clearing doubts, let us tell you that the fan contains a 120 MM radiator with a 120MM fan. Both of this help throw the heat outside the system whenever the temperature starts rising. Its cooper base is efficient enough to provide you with maximum heat transferability. You can expect low airflow as it only works at 58.87 CFM. However, the noise level of 20.0 decibels is pretty low than other coolers mentioned above.
- You require no filling, no custom tubing, digging, and following hard and fast rules for installing this fan inside your system. Just use the easy plug-and-play functionality, and you are good to go.
- It has an intelligent wiring system that makes this Cooler a compact and sleek one without any messy wires.
- The built-in radiators and fans are responsible for efficient cooling. You can also customize and swap the fans of this Cooler.
- It is only compatible with the new and current intel sockets. Not the older ones.
Should You Buy This?
Of course, you can go for this best liquid CPU cooler under 50 if you are not interested in any of the above. But in case you have already made your decision, then this Cooler is not for you.
Does it support AMD?
It is only made for cooling Intel CPUs, and it doesn’t work with AMD
- Producing low noise
- Best with budget
- Excellent for working inside low profile cases
- Durable and long-lasting
- Only compatible with latest intel sockets
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good but cheap CPU cooler?
The excellent and cheap CPU cooler you can find in this list is the ID-COOLING SE-224-XT Cooler. It comes only in 30 dollars and includes all the specifications a perfect and decent cooler should have.
What is the quietest liquid CPU cooler under 50?
The quietest liquid CPU cooler under 50 dollars would have low decibels. So while comparing different coolers under your sight, remember to find this one with minimum DB.
Is a CPU cooler worth it?
A CPU cooler is indeed worth it as it solves the problem of your CPU temperature rising. You can buy a good CPU cooler if your CPU is constantly heating up above the optimum level. The CPU cooler will ensure that it must work whenever the system heats up and throws the extra heat outside the system.
Is a CPU cooler necessary in 2022?
In just 2022, CPU coolers will always be a desire of many gaming enthusiasts and those who perform at rendering. Therefore, you cannot specify this utility to a single year as it will always be in demand even in the future.
After reading our blog post, we hope you have got your best CPU cooler for $50. We congratulate you on your purchase as you have made the right decision. However, if you are still stuck on something, you can choose any cooler given in the box of products at a glance. This will be a healthy purchase, and you will not have to regret it later. So, always focus on choosing wisely, for living better.
Moreover, this was all for today. Please let us know if you have queries to ask or information to add. Until the next great idea, take much care of yourself. Much love!